This recipe makes a great accompaniment to your roast dinner this Christmas, whatever it may be. Add a bit of flavour to the usual plain cauliflower with some tomatoes, lemon and capers.
For this recipe you will need…
• 2 cloves of garlic, thinly sliced
• ¼ of a lemon
• 2 tablespoons of chopped, fresh parsley
• Salt and ground pepper
• 1 tablespoon of drained capers
• ½ a cup of cherry tomatoes, halved
• 3 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
• 1 cauliflower cut into medium size florets, filling roughly 4 cups
1. Start by preheating your oven to 220°C.
2. Mix together your chopped tomatoes, olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic, capers and cauliflower on a baking sheet.
3. Roast this for roughly 20 minutes until your cauliflower is partially browned and is tender, tossing the mixture halfway through cooking (after 10 minutes.) When you toss the mixture add a squeeze of lemon and the parsley.
4. Serve warm with your Christmas roast and enjoy.
Merry Christmas from us all here at Capri. We hope you have a wonderful, food-filled time.