This week’s dish is a simple, quick and easy vegetarian omelette, perfect for breakfast, or any time of the day for a quick bite to eat.
For this recipe you will need…
- 2 eggs
- 2 egg whites
- ¼ teaspoons of salt
- ½ cup of sliced mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons of finely chopped pepper
- 1 tablespoon pf finely chopped onion
- 1 cup of torn fresh spinach
- 2 tablespoons of shredded cheddar cheese.
- In a small bowl add egg and egg whites, cheese and salt and mix well then set aside.
- In pan, sauté the mushrooms, green pepper and onion in oil for 4-5 minutes.
- Add spinach and cook till wilted.
- Add in the egg, turning when 1 side is cooked.
Serve your dish and enjoy, why not send us a picture to our Facebook – http://on.fb.me/1O7u9si and Twitter – http://bit.ly/1Mt2a6j then head over to Capri Wakefield and try our spinach and mushroom omelette.